Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 4, 2015

Lost in Space

This has nothing to do with the title but more to do what have I been doing since the last time I opened up this blog to write.  I truly am not sure what happened to have just stopped so abruptly.  If I was in the military, it would be considered MIA.   After following several friends blogs on another blogging platform,  and noting that I had one on it that had never been used, I decided to give my brain and fingers a work out and start blogging again.  After all it is really just a journal online, nothing earth breaking, but good therapy.

Then I noticed that there was a tiny little link on my profile that directed me and other random readers to this blog site.  I clicked and lo and behold there was my first attempts at blogging.  Whoops. It was like finding that book or packet of forgotten letters that I thought had been lost in a move or clean out.  I was both amused and alarmed that I could have just stopped.  Like I had been lifted off the planet for several years and space traveled until I was dropped back here where I started.

Now I could blame it on a number of things I suppose, but to be totally honest, I haven't a clue.  Just got busy I guess.  Well I am still busy but determined that I should at least try to post at least a few times a week.  I shall tether myself to the computer, so as not to drift away again.


No comments:

Post a Comment